Thursday 2 May 2013

Week5 / Week 4 - Reading/Vocabulary and Mutli-skill Websites

Do not get confused, week 5 is an earlier post so if you want to read it, scroll down.

Even though, week 5 is now in progress, I can recall what I did at the beginning of week 4.

We were recommended some websites to browse dealing with reading, vocabulary or other skills. I was very pleased we were recommended websites I had known and used before since it means that what I have been doing so far is valuable and right. 

I have used BreakingNewsEnglish website before and was very satisfied with the outcomes of the lessons. As the task for week 4, I used the website again and I tried it immediately the next day with a real success. My "post-state examination" class got immersed in vocabulary and guessing exercises as well as listening to the news in both British and American English. They also enjoyed discussions about pass-thoughts replacing passwords and unanimously disagreed with the notion.

Not to bother you a lot, I enjoyed browsing the other websites, some of them familiar some of them not, and stored a lot of them in my delicious pages for further use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.