Thursday 2 May 2013

Week 5 - Still Not Over

The only thing I would like to mention is that the time is passing so quickly and we are being introduced to so many things, some new, some familiar that I feel this course should be longer than 10 weeks in order to learn and remember everything.

I would rename this course to the "prodigy course" or "course for geniuses" since we really must be geniuses to understand, learn and produce at the same time in such a short time. I am not complaining. I am enjoying regardless obstacles to overcome.  

I wish the course lasted longer because everything we have been offered so far is really invaluable. While reading about an alternative assessment, I got carried away by information provided on the website that I need more time to revise what I was taught while studying to become a teacher. I am particularly interested in teaching grammar since I teach it as a part of  the subject Language Skills so I need more time to go through it thoroughly. I am really looking forward to it as well as through teaching other skills and other teaching essentials.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Monika
    How are you.It is a long time I did not hear from you.

    Yes, Monika, I do agree with you, we are learning many things in a short time. I spent the whole of Friday browsing the different Web Sites to understand Web Quests , the functions of rubrics, and project based learning . I did my tasks before Friday with minimum understanding . We need more time to read the huge number of articles, watch videos ,etc so as to be able to make use of them with our students. But , definitely we learned many great things in course and many thanks to Donna.
    Thanks
    Nada

    .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.