Sunday 26 May 2013

Week 8 - Project Report Finished

I am proud to announce that I have just finished my project report. Earlier this week, on Monday particularly, I uploaded my project draft on Donna's wiki to have it assessed by my partners Tuula from Finland and Rosmery from Bolivia.

After having my project evaluated by Tuula, Rosmery might not have found the time to do it yet, I finished the project and its report. If Rosmery sends me something more to amend, I may do it tomorrow. I expect Donna to send us the template for the final report, I am going to copy and paste it!!!

Tuula's project is great in terms of its immediate preparedness to use in any classroom. Rosmery's project plan is very ambitious and useful for her and her colleagues.

I am really delighted to work with such experienced and skilled teachers like Tuula and Rosmery and their projects have open new horizons for my career. Thank you.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Monika,

    Sorry about the misunderstanding! I thought that we agreed that I would assess Tuula's, Tuula would assess yours, and you would assess mine.
    I did read your Project Report and found it really interesting and thorough. I just didn't send you my checklist.

    To my mind, writing the reports was really easy given the detailed questions that come on the template. Nevertheless, it was a lot of work for me since I do not know how to type! I had everything written down by hand first, then I had to type it...it took me more than three hours to type..LOL. At the end, I did a happy dance!!

    I am really glad that you only have to copy paste your report, that means that your week 9 will be easy.

    Thanks so much for your feedback on my Project Plan!

    Rosmery from Bolivia.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosmery,

      we agreed to check only 1 project, you are right. I did not wait for your checklist, just in case if you had read my project and wanted to recommend something. You do not have to send me a checklist :-)

      I congratulate you on finishing your report. However, I can't imagine myself typing it for 3 hours! Fortunately, we had typing at the secondary grammar school so I type with all my fingers :-)

      I hope the week 9 is easy! For me as well as for the others involved in this course.

      Have a nice time,

      Monika

      Delete
  2. Hi Monika!

    Thank you for you nice words and I agree, the three of us have been a good team. I also made the final corrections and additions to my report and will send it forward to Donna soon.

    Have a good week!

    Tuula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.